Schwiebert Law, P.C. has decades of experience in assisting clients with arranging their affairs to assure their wishes are met concerning health care issues and transferring assets in the manner the client intends.
Planning for health changes through Powers of Attorney and Living Wills.
Structuring documents to better assure property passes at death as the client intends through use of Wills or Living Trusts.
Making gifts to charities using advantageous arrangements like Charitable Remainder Trusts or other devices.
Planning for passing benefits under Tax Deferred Plans in the most beneficial manner.
Guardianships for disabled adults.
- Assist with drafting of Contracts for the sale of residential or commercial real estate.
- Securing title work and facilitating closing.
- Preparation of documents for sales or options for purchase.
- Drafting or revising Lease Agreements for residential or commercial property.
- Landlord/Tenant matters including leasing and eviction proceedings.
- Zoning and regulatory review processes.
- Pre-marital/Antenuptial Agreement.
- Adoptions – private and agency
- Post Dissolution/Divorce Services: including child custody, child support, post minor support, modification proceedings, contempt proceedings, or actions to enforce Judgments.